PT License

If you want to work as a personal trainer it's important to make sure the license allows you to work where you want to work. Even if this is at your local gym, in another country or if you want to start your own business. A good license will cover them all. When you take our course you will become an "International Personal Trainer" with an accreditation from EuropeActive (EHFA) that is EQF Level 4

Work in a gym chain

To work in a big gym is an easy way to start. You don't need to invest any money and you will get access to lots of members who are potential clients

Work as a nutritional advisor

Your clients will always need help with nutrition. That's why it's very important that your course cover nutrition and planning diets. We cover it all.

Start your own company

Starting your own company means following only your own rules. When to work, where to work, how much to charge for an hour. A great way of life!

Host group exercise

As a personal trainer, you will have much more knowledge than the average group training instructor. Hosting classes can be a great way to get clients.

Offer PT online

Work from wherever you want in the world with clients from all different countries. With today's technologies, it's not only possible but quite easy.

Run boot camps

Trending since a couple of years back is the boot camp concept. Train outdoors where everyone can see how good you are and how fun your clients have

Work in other countries

Dreaming of working in another country? With a license accredited by EuropeActive you can work in almost any country you want

Train companies

Companies are discovering the power of health care programs. As a personal trainer you are in the fore front of this health revolution.